Every month SWIMBOT enriches the device and helps you improve your swim: new exercises or features are available on the device and online.
- New exercise: Freestyle. Gives your lap time and distance (instead of number of laps)
- Possibility to set the lenght of the pool
- Possibility to set your weight / best and slowest time on 50 freestyle in the settings menu
- "Settings" menu: calories burned, distance of your session, total distance.
- Announce of total distance at the end of each exercise
- Optimization of the battery life while you swim
- Possibility to check SWIMBOT memory
- « Even Pace » becomes « Pace »
- New order of exercises
- New algorithm of laps detection for the 4 strokes in all exercises
- Stats on Fartlek exercise
|Freestyle||Statistics||Pace||Full Memory||Stats of the session||Amount of calories burned during the session||Total stats|
- Adjust the volume of the beeps, the voice and the music in your SWIMBOT (menu : settings).
- This version is equipped with the new technique exercise 'Breathing Angle' which improves streamlining during the breathing action by reducing the angle of your head roll.
- Even Pace exercise: new features
- 'Visual Cues': Watch directly on your device the ideal swimming technique.
Follow the instructions below to update your SWIMBOT.
|MAC OS Update|
The uncut version of out videos are exclusively available to clients in the video section.
Our team is actually working on two essential projects to offer to our clients a great user experience.
SWIMBOT counts your strokes and gives you feedback after every turn!
Soon you will be able to keep track of your improvements from session to session with a special ‘dashboard’ on your phone!